Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 14!

Yesterday was my rest day and my goodness that was not easy to do! I'm one of those people that once I start working out, I want to do it every day to stay motivated. I'm also one of those people that once I stop working out, I find it very hard to get back into the groove of it.
That about sums it up doesn't it! Well at least for myself it hasn't been 5 years, but you get what I'm trying to say.

Anyway, today is my first day on Phase 1 workout 3 of Body Revolution! I couldn't believe what a blur it all was...it went by so quickly. I LOVED this workout! I felt much more challenged than I was from the previous week. When I say challenged I mean in a way that keeps me pushing harder and motivates me to want to keep going.

It was also my weigh-in day today, and my weight didn't move this week. The funny part is I was sure it would because I've been feeling smaller and clothes have been fitting better. I'm not worried at all, I know I'm doing everything I can to improve my health and fitness :)

I did have a great non-scale victory today! While running on the trails along the river, I had a couple's sweet dog come running up ahead of them and then run back with me. As I pass the couple, they said "aww she loves running with joggers"..YAY I was called "a jogger!" Then minutes after that, an older gentleman said to me "I don't know how you can run in this heat, but it proves your a dedicated runner!" Now i'm a jogger and a dedicated runner :D It felt nice to have others acknowledge this :)

Happy health and fitness!
~Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment