Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 2

The eating plan has been going really well for me so far! Remember I'm doing the 7-day kick start plan right off the starting line, so I'm doing the lower calorie meal plan, plus the extra cardio workout. The eating plan is going well because so far I've have had everything on hand. I guess my kitchen is stocked healthy already! That's a bonus and a boost to my grocery shopping ego..hehe ;) I did have to add an extra greek yogurt snack into my meal plan because I needed something extra. I think it's due to the fact that I added in extra cardio with swimming.

Todays workout wasn't too bad. I really love the strength training/interval training workouts more than cardio. I'm a cardio addict, but for some reason I'm just really enjoying the strength portion of these workouts.

I seem to be snapping pictures of my breakfasts the past couple days and forgetting to take a few of my other meals..hehe :) Today I had a breakfast that I don't normally have, but I really want to stick to this meal plan to get some great results. Here we have Organic Free Range pouched eggs from Saltspring Island, where the chickens were so sweet and ate out of our hands, mock turkey bacon or turkey fakon..whatever you wanna call it and slices of tomato on the side. This meal also calls for avocado, but I didn't have any on hand. I ended having a cup of coffee with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment