Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 1 Done!!

Day 1 is complete!! It wasn't too bad, I must admit. This is coming from someone has done Jillian's 30 Day shred all the way to the end. Plus I have extra weight on me about an extra 40lbs that I shouldn't have. Sooooo it's do-able people! :) I think the "running man" is the hardest for me personally. My 4 year old says it looks fun, but I assure you after the first 10seconds it's not. I've found that counting to 10 in my head about 6 times gets me through the minute easily though.

I have to take my measurements because I want to see how every month compares to the last! :) I'll be doing that tonight :)





Here's a glimpse at my breakfast this morning! Organic Greek Yogurt with Raisins and Cinnamon.

Happy, healthy days everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment