Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Set up :)

Okay so the blog is created and I'm ready to start working out! First of all I am a huge fan of Jillian Michaels! I've used her other workout videos over the past year and saw great results, especially with 30 day shred! That workout made half my butt disappear, I think it was all the squats and jumping jacks :D I'm also an avid listener to her podcast, which is free by the way on itunes!

I thought i'd give you a bit of background on me and why I decided to try out this program. This year i've decided that I'm determined to become more lean and strong. I think it's because I haven't had a strict/planned workout routine. As of now I go for runs/jogs when I can, attend aqua cardio classes 4 times a week and hit they gym when I can. I need a workout that really pushes me and I think Body Revolution is it! :)

My hope is to be working out 6 days a week with Body Revolution, plus additional cardio (aqua classes, swimming, running, hot yoga). I'm also going to be following her meal plan the best I can. My first week will be the 7-day kick start your metabolism plan (food and workouts).

And just so you know...
This blog is just my humble journey on getting fit, in no way am I telling you to use this program. If you're reading this then I hope you can take from it what you will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment